Dakota Plastic Surgery
201 S. Lloyd Street, Suite W230
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Phone: (605) 725-5030
Fax: (888) 904-6032
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Skin Care Products
Dr. Mukerji recommends and prescribes Obagi skin care products. Based on the skin problems you are experiencing, Dr. Mukerji will recommend one of the following skin care systems – Nu Derm or Clenziderm M.D.
Obagi Nu Derm Skin Care System
The Obagi Nu Derm System is a physician-prescribed skin care system corrects the health of your skin at the cellular level, resulting in great looking skin. If you have experienced occasional sunburns, daily sun exposure, hormonal changes, stress, or environmental pollution then your skin will show signs of premature aging. Nu Derm corrects your skin at the cellular level transforming the cell functions and correcting the damage within your skin not just at the surface. Based on the results you would like to achieve, this skin care system can be followed by a chemical peel.
- Step 1 Foaming Gel
- Step 2 Toner
- Step 3 Obagi Professional-C 10% Serum (for face, neck and chest) or 5% Eye Serum, if recommended
- Step 4 Clear (corrects hyperpigmentation)
- Step 5 Exfoderm (corrects skin roughness)
- Step 6 Blender (repairs deeper layers and restores elasticity by enhancing collagen and elastin production) Tretinoin .05% or .1%
- Step 7 Sunfader
- Step 8 Eye Cream, if recommended
Obagi SPF 30 Lotion or Elastiderm
Other products available include an SPF 30 lotion or Elastiderm which is clinically proven to restore the elasticity of the delicate skin around your eyes and reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles.
Obagi Clenziderm M.D.
Clenziderm M.D. is a prescription-strength acne skin care products. Clenziderm M.D. is the only physician-dispensed acne system that uses a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide known as SoluZyl Technology. When it is liquefied, benzoyl peroxide can penetrate deep into your pores to the root of the follicle and clear acne where it starts. Many other acne skin care systems use crystals that remain on the surface of your skin.
For Normal to Oily Skin
- Step 1 Daily Care Foaming Cleanser (2% salicylic acid)
- Step 2 Pore Therapy (2% salicylic acid)
- Step 3 Serum Gel (liquefied benzoyl peroxide)
For Normal to Dry Skin
- Step 1 Daily Care Cream Cleanser
- Step 2 Therapeutic Lotion (liquefied benzoyl peroxide)
- Step 3 Therapeutic Moisturizer
Take the Next Step
Dr. Sanjay Mukerji
Dr. Mukerji is a highly experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon who personally performs every plastic surgery and nonsurgical procedure to ensure patients receive the highest level of care, safety and results.MEET DR. MUKERJI